Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Journal Entry From 05/22/2013

Note: I haven't been on to blog in a long while, and while I am going to work on getting back to the grind of it, here is an old entry I wrote and never posted. It was from the day I was baptized. 


Wow, looking through my journal, crazy last 7 months (6 of which I didn't journal) God has done a lot of work in me. 7 months ago to this day I wrote :  "I'll pray about it, maybe my prayers will be answered. I kind of have problems, I don't believe God answers my prayers. Somedays I don't even know if there is a God anymore. I know that this is the time when I need to turn to God the most. Maybe I need to start praying more"

It took 2 months, and an awesome friend coming into my life, and sharing their story, for the wheels to start turning, but 7 months to the day later, here I am, serving an amazing God, who does exist, and loves me so much he sent his son to die for me and my sins.

Today, I was baptized!


Love and hugs,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment