Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My week in Review 02/04-02/10

Here I am, back for this weeks, "My Week in Review" I haven't decided quite how to do these yet.. I don't always have exciting things happen, I mean, I spent most of this past week fighting a nasty sinus infection. Nothing exciting about that, haha. Anyways, I hope you enjoy, and any insight or suggestions are definitely welcomed!

Monday 02/04- I had dental work today, so I spent quite a bit of the day with the right side of my face being numb. Bowling went well, I got a 165, 185, and a 142. I have gone up 6 pins since January 7th, That makes my average a 136. That is a lot of pressure!


Tuesday 02/05- Well, the sinus infection my body has been trying to fight has hit full blown, ugh. No gym, lots of cleaning, and we got a crazy bill from my ER visit a few weeks ago. I did get my Valentines yarn wreath made, and Taught myself how to crochet a heart.




Wednesday 02/06- Tonight was family night at church and I found out I won the January sponsor giveaway over at A Day in the Life of Me, Go check out her blog!


Thursday 02/07- I'm keeping secrets! Its big! No, not pregnant big, haha, Something else. I promise to share as soon as things are final, hopefully everything works out. I learned to make coffee cup sleeves, I am planning to do a giveaway on my blog(I reached 25 GFC followers over the weekend) and one of these(photo below) bad boys will be the what the winner gets. I think the giveaway will be later this week, so check back later!



Friday 02/08- Its my baby brothers birthday!

 


Saturday 02/09- Went out to lunch at olive garden with the hubster, then we went for a hike. OK, I hiked and he fished, it was a really beautiful day.



Sunday 02/10- Church Day! One of my favorite days of the week! I love Sundays at church because of the fellowship and friendship. Its amazing. We had a meeting after church so I didn't get home until almost 3 pm. Then I needed to clean. I made chicken fried rice and started watching Downtown Abbey... I could quickly become addicted to this show.


How was your week? Anything new and exciting going on?

Love and hugs,
Sara


Go link up:



2 comments:

  1. hey girl! found you through the gfc linkup. new follower :)

    http://turquoiselollipops.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I don't think I ever saw your Valentine's wreath! Super cute :-D

    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete