Thursday, January 24, 2013

Love/Hate Relationships


5 things I love currently:

1. Crocheting and Yarn- this has become a major addiction lately! Like way worse then before, Its so bad I need to organize my yarn closet... Yes, my yarn stash has its own closet!

2. Fox's Tuesday night line up Raising Hope, Ben and Kate, New Girl, and The Mindy Project.

3. God.. I love God, I have this relationship with him now that I have never had before. I owe it all to a good friend of mine, I can never thank him enough(you know who you are, thank you if you ever read this). Before I was just going through the motions, now I know Him, its amazing, He's amazing, I could go on for paragraphs, I will spare you though.

4. Blogging. In a recent devotion I posted on my church's Facebook page I said "I want to inspire people, I want to be the reason someone starts something, doesn't give up, or makes a change. I want to make people smile and laugh. I want to impact people's lives! "  And through this Blog I am doing just that!

5. Journaling! Every type, I have about 10 journals going right now, all are for different things, well except for 3 but that's a long story. I will have a post coming up about all my journaling in the next few weeks..


5 things that I hate:

1. My recent love-affair with sweets. I could probably drop a bunch of weight if I could just lay off doe a bit.

2. That my I-Pizzle (ipod, I nicknamed him. I am odd I do realize this) is broke-dizzle! Haha, OK I will stop that!

3. That my baby sister is homeless, please pray for her, she is super lost.

4. That one human being can be so hurtful, horrid, or cruel to another. It just saddens me to no end...

5. Talk radio. Lets just say, I gagged in my car today because of the nasty-ness I heard this morning!


Share! What is on your list?


Love and Hugs,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment