Saturday, January 26, 2013

OK, I Admit It!

So I keep seeing these "OK, I Admit It" posts, and I decided I wanted to do one too! Here I go:

OK, I admit it, I have a serious love affair with prunes. They are awesome!

OK, I admit it, I ask a lot of questions, they are never stupid though, I actually really want to know the answer..

OK, I admit it, I am sorry for everything. Things that aren't my fault, things that are my fault, everything!

Conversations sometimes go like this:

"Oh, Kevin, what happened?"  
"I fell and broke my spleen."
"I'm so sorry"
"Why are you sorry, you didn't break it?"
"I just am"

Haha... Yes... I am sorry about everything! 

OK, I admit it, I have become a major chocoholic. It is an addiction that I am working on!

OK, I admit it, every time I make coffee I mix the grounds in. It doesn't matter what I do to try and not get grounds in the coffee, it still happens.... Always!

3 comments:

  1. ahaha love this idea! i haven't ever seen a post like this.

    i have i confess! wednesday's on my blog if you ever want to join in :)

    New follower from GFC Hop :)
    Follow back? http://theeclecticgrabbag.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am your new follower from GFC hop. I'll be glad if you follow me back.

    http://ennspired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, I found your blog through The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife's GFC Blog Hop. I am your newest follower. A follow back to Carole's Chatter would be fantastic. Hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete