Saturday, December 29, 2012

Weight Loss Thoughts

When I had my weight loss surgery, I never really set a goal weight. My doctor never required me to set one. I figured that when I got to a weight where I felt comfortable I would stop. I would however, like to get to a normal BMI, it isn't a goal though. 
Here's is where everything stands right now:

I started at 286.8, that's a BMI of 29.6
Today I weigh 174.0 which is a BMI of 30.1

To have a normal BMI I would need to weigh 144, which means I would need to lose 30 more pounds.
If I get there, that means I will have lost 142.8 lbs. almost as much as what I weighed. I can't believe I let myself get that big, I'm embarrassed and disgusted at myself and I never want to get there again.

This is me in high school (2003)


This is me now. I posted this bathing suit picture because I am proud of what I have accomplished. I have worked really hard to get where I am and I am beautiful!

And Lastly, a comparison 2003 to 2012. 

Love and Hugs,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment