Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 In Review

I have decided to do the 2012 in review link up. As most of you know however I have only been blogging for this past month. So I am going to share a few of my favorite VLOG's from each month of the year. Hope you all enjoy this walk down memory lane as much as I did.

January:
Well, I guess I didn't VLOG in January because my VLOGS go from December to February... oops!


February:

This is a Cook With Me video I made of a casserole dish. I was needing to "get rid" of some stuff and I put it in a delicious casserole


March:
Apparently March wasn't a good month for me either...


April:

Another cook with me video



May:

Surprise, surprise another cooking video: 



June:

Are you curious about my groceries?



July:

July Favorites


August:

Levi got high

September:

Running 1.0



October:

I did a 5k!



November:

Follow me around style of Thanksgiving Eve and Thanksgiving

December:







Covered in Grace

3 comments:

  1. New Follower!!Found you via the GFC link up! Love your blog.. hope to get to know you better over 2013! If you have a second, check out my blog..http://www.kjaggers.com/ and if you like what you see.. follow back! Happy Happy New Year! K Jaggers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Keep it up! Love the blog! Just got back from my trip...finally able to hop around from the 2012 year in review link up! Thanks for linking up with us! I'm a Happy New Follower!

    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.rambling-southern-belle.com

    ReplyDelete